Monday, November 22, 2010

Man Crush of the Night Nov 22nd Edition

I'm finding it difficult to come up with a Man Crush tonight. Mostly because I spent my day watching football, (CFL Division Finals) and not watching hockey. It's sunday people, there' was 5 games on tonight. I watched the Flames/Red Wings game for all of 4 minutes, just enough time to watch Nik Lindstrom score that nasty OT goal. Company had come over and as they talked about things I wasn't interested in, I sat and watched the Oilers/Ducks game on mute. (best way to watch a Sportsnet West telecast?) Someone said Corey Perry scored (passed?) the puck past Hiller into his own net..if they did I didn't see it. (EDIT: Just saw it. Into an empty net..from the other side of the rink, you've GOT to be kidding me?!)

Probably because I was flipping between that and the Canucks/Coyotes game. Without sound. (the only way to get through a Sportsnet Pacific telecast, god damn do i hate John Garrett, someone find me a bigger homer, please) and watched the 'home town boys' drop another one, though they piled it on in the final minutes with Lou pulled. This puts the Canucks at 4 straight losses, and Colorado rolls into town Wednesday (yours truly will be in attendance) riding a 4 game winning streak. Which streak falls and which continues hinges, of course, on my jersey selection for the evening. (Road RBK has been shit luck vs. Old Tanguay Third is 1-0) and if Andy manages to NOT injure himself in warm up again.

We were supposed to get to a Man Crush tonight weren't we, I don't know if I can top yesterday's, so I won't try.

- Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment