Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Avs News and BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Please come back
 Hey there PKLC reader(s) it's been a while since we've all had a good conversation here in blog world.

First though, to the news of the day, thanks to Shane G from Colorado Avalanche Talk we now know that Craig Anderson's once thought SEASON ENDING PLAYOFF SCREWING WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE injury he suffered in last nights warm up isn't serious (at least it doesn't require surgery.) From Terry Frei of the Denver Post;


“It’s going to require some treatment and rehab, and we hope to have him back as soon as possible,” [Joe] Sacco said after Colorado’s practice in the Saddledome. 

 Hear that..that's the collective breath of Avs Nation being exhaled all at once..

While this still sucks for the Avs (I don't really believe in Budaj..yet) it's nice to hear that Anderson will be back sooner rather than later. Speaking of Budaj, this is HIS TIME to shine, prove the doubters like me wrong and show that you deserve more than 11 starts a season. For those of you wondering the team called up John Grahame from Lake Erie to back up Budaj.

Some quick thoughts on Tuesday night's Avs/Canucks game, my first at GM Place Rogers Arena.

- Nice rink, great layout, there really is no bad seat (and I was high up)
- I thought the concourses were tight at Rexall Place in Edmonton, throw another 2000 and even the spacious and newer (1995 construction) Rogers Arena becomes a tight squeeze
- I counted about 6 fellow Avs fans
- The outcome sucked, but the boys battled hard for that OT point, my man crush for Duchene grew a little more

I'm looking at heading to the Nov 24th game (once again vs. Colorado) so let me know if you're around, always nice to meet the readers for some 'adult beverages'

Ok, I know you're all waiting for the big announcement' that I eluded to in the title, well wait no longer..are you sitting down? it's all right I'll wait..oh you're at a computer..right..never mind..

Patrick Kane's Loose Change Proudly Presents...

THE PKLC PODCAST (echo: cast..cast..cast)

This friday, myself Jordan and Stephen will be skyping it up, talking puck and shootin' the breeze If you (yes, you) want to get in on this, let anyone of us know (twitter or e mail work the best) and we'll try and bring you on. Hopefully it'll be up for all to view sometime next week.

- Jaye

No comments:

Post a Comment