Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Le Sigh .... Expected.

Hello! Ev here ... coming out of hiatus First I would like to advise I did not watch the Canucks/Wild game .... reason, I was at school. Did I think they were gonna lose? .... not at all ... and if they did .. I did not think they would get their asses handed to them. Started off on a good note ... but what happened? WHAT HAPPENED? Luongo happened .... Personally, I think he is SOOOO overrated!!!! .. His lack of skill lately has dropped team morale. I still can't believe he was signed for so long .. what a waste ... his time is over. He needs to stop being such a baby .... and get on it!. It annoys me when I see 8 out of 10 jerseys around Vancouver with Luongo's name on them ... (wouldn't surprise me if the people wearing them didn't know any of the others' players names) .. I won't only blame the city's beloved "Luo"... the rest of the team needs to get on it. Watching the highlights, I saw an unmotivated team that gets lazy as the game goes on. I love the Canucks ... don't get me wrong but I just think .. that .. well from watching how the season is going so far ... I can tell it is going to be one of those years. Minnesota clearly were the better team tonight. We shall see what happens tomorrow vs Chicago. Marty Turco is not the man he used to be ..... Vancouver may have a chance .... say, hmm I dunno .. we start Schneider! :p



-Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment